SOLD $338,400.00 ~ June 3, 2020I met Robert and his fiancé Arlene in October 2019 at Dunkin's in Yarmouth. We had spoken over the phone first to go over all the items on their wish
Do's and Don't During the Mortgage Process
Do’s and Don’ts during the mortgage process:
- Do stay current on existing credit accounts. One 30 day late notice can compromise your ability to be approved.
- Do continue to use your credit as normal. Changing your pattern will raise red flags & can lower your credit score.
- Do contact your mortgage loan officer first. For any questions or concerns.
- Do save the paper trail of any large deposits into your bank account.
- Do not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
- Do not make any large purchases such as vehicles or furniture.
- Do not max out credit cards. Do not use more than 30% of your available credit limit during the loan process.
- Do not spend money you have set aside for your down payment.
- Do not allow a creditor to pull your credit, this creates new inquiries on your credit report reducing your score.
- Do not change bank accounts.
- Do not co-sign a loan for anyone.
- Do not obtain a new line of credit.
- Do not close credit card accounts, closing a credit card account negatively impacts your credit history.
Both my Dad and my Father-in-law were Real Estate Brokers. From watching them, I learned that real estate is not just about buying and selling, it's an emotional process that should be handled with ho....
Latest Blog Posts
Home solar may be the energy solution of the future, offering clean, reliable energy without having to depend on power companies. With new financing options in the works from some companies, getting